Searching...
Sunday, December 12, 2021

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World "the last song kills audience"

 Scott Pilgrim vs. The World


"the last song kills audience"


Lyrics-

I can't feel you

I can't feel you

مرتين

I can't hear you

مش سامعك 

I can't speak

مش قادر أتكلم

'Cause love don't stink

لأن الحب 

Love don't stink

لأن الحب - عشان الحب - مشان خاطري 

Love don't stink like the cottage cheese


جااب العيد!..ء

And I hear my God in a coma freeze

I hear my God in a coma freeze

Lonely

Lonely

وحيد 

وحيد 

زي حضرتك 

07. Crash and the Boys - We Hate You Please Die -

 Scott Pilgrim vs. #The_World 

#EGYPUB - M U S I C 

Fun Fact: according to the deleted scenes, they originally had "we hate you please die" as a 1-measure song like "I'm so sad, so very very sad". This song that you hear here was meant to be the third song from their set, "the last song kills audience"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Posts This Week

Sh

analytics

Sample